McCall’s Water Heater Services
- We Service All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- McCall’s Plumbing is Fully Licensed & Insured
- McCall’s Plumbing offers FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Water Heaters
Most people are familiar with hot water heaters. Cold water comes into the home and is stored in tank of the water heater. Then the water is heated by many different heating sources, electricity, gas, and even solar.
Which Water Heater is Right for You? Call McCall’s Plumbing today and discuss the best option for your needs.
Hot water heaters are a complicated piece of equipment, and should only be installed by a licensed professional, McCall’s Plumbing is a fully-licensed plumbing company, located in Bakersfield CA. We ARE your hot water heater installation and repair experts. We all have heard horror stories of homeowners trying to fix or replace their water heaters.
Here are a few dangers with doing this yourself, including, electrical shock, gas leaks, water damage, carbon monoxide poisoning, and worst case, explosions. PLEASE, don’t take chances… call McCall’s Plumbing when you have any problem with a water heater.
When you call McCall’s Plumbing to repair or replace your water heater, you can rest assured that we will:
- Obtain all the proper permits and licenses.
- Get any needed inspections (especially crucial for those who are selling their home)
- Haul away your old water heater and dispose of it properly
- Properly hook-up your water heater to gas or electricity, ensuring that it installed correctly.
- Our goal is to give you peace of mind knowing that your family and home are protected from poor workmanship.
- Our professional water heater installation is backed by years of experience.
You should you call McCall’s Plumbing if you are experiencing any of these problems, you should have the water heater inspected by a licensed plumbing contractor.
- Zero hot water, only cold.
- Hot water is recovering slowely after someone showers.
- Pilot light is out or keeps going out on natural gas water heaters.
- Warm water, not hot.
- If you hear a popping or banging noise from the water heater.
- If the water smelly when you turn on the hot water at the tap, shower or bath.
- Leaking tank.
- If your water heater is six or more years in age.
Water heater repairs can cost less if detected early.